If you plan to buy a property off-plan, does not matter if ready or under construction you have to understand all the options and take into consideration all the aspects.
Basically you can do it yourself by checking every project that could be in your interest area, talking with the developer, or you can speak with an off plan specialist: broker/agent. Let’s see the main differences between them developers and brokers:
DeveloperSpecific project specialist
- Works with only one developer
- Specific details of the project
- Good knowledge of the products
- Access to inventory
- Limited time and support
- Focused on closing the sale
- Focused on short-time contact
- Can get you limited deals option
- Does not know what is best for you
- Can’t offer you alternatives
Broker/AgentOff plan specialist
- Works with all the developers
- General details of all projects
- Good product and market knowledge
- Access ALSO to exclusive inventory
- Full-time support and help
- Personal adviser
- Focused in getting you the right property
- Focused in a long time relationship
- Can get you better deals and offers
- A better understanding of your needs
- Can always give you more alternatives
- Can’t memorize all the details of all the projects so he needs to compile fast research first.
In the end your contract will be signed directly with the developer and you will pay the same price.
It’s a personal choice is you want to do everything by yourself or take the advantage of the advice of an off-plan specialist… there are chances that you will discover better options than you would even consider.
The best thing to do is to see how well we can connect so let’s have a coffee and discuss more about you.
Just give me a call, a whats-app or email
Your Dubai Realtor,